Featured Post

Gothic Pilgrimage, visiting the great French cathedrals.

                                Grandeur of composition, nobility of silhouette, perfection of proportion, wealth of detail, infinitely...

December 21, 2012

But, then …


I’m a fool for small gestures, private experiences, little personal moments that could easily be overlooked but which say everything.

But Christmas?  This year, I have lost the beat.  I have all I want and need nothing more.

Gifts for loved ones?

Storms have erased whole communities. Wars are tearing apart humanity. I picture hungry children and classrooms without books, and I want to be the person who changes that, if only for a few.

Yet, it’s the season.  I say I’m not in the mood and won’t be.

But, then there is …


Joyeux Noël

No comments: